10 Must-Visit Places in Miami
Miami Beach, Miami Florida
Miami, Florida is a vibrant and exciting city with something to offer everyone. From its beautiful beaches and Art Deco architecture to its world-class shopping and dining, Miami is a city that is sure to leave a lasting impression.
If you're planning a trip to Miami, be sure to check out these 10 must-visit places:
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Miami Florida
1. South Beach: South Beach is a world-famous destination for its beautiful beaches, Art Deco architecture, and vibrant nightlife. Take a stroll along the iconic Ocean Drive, soak up the sun on the white sand beaches, or dance the night away at one of the many clubs and bars.
Wynwood Walls, Miami Florida
2. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens: Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is a stunning Renaissance-style villa and garden estate that offers a glimpse into Miami's Gilded Age. Explore the opulent mansion, wander through the lush gardens, and admire the breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay.
Bayside Marketplace, Miami Florida
3. Wynwood Walls: Wynwood Walls is an outdoor museum featuring murals by renowned street artists from around the world. Admire the colorful and creative artwork, and take some time to explore the many galleries and art studios in the Wynwood neighborhood.
Zoo Miami, Miami Florida
4. Bayside Marketplace: Bayside Marketplace is an open-air shopping and dining complex located on Biscayne Bay. Browse the many shops and boutiques, enjoy a delicious meal at one of the waterfront restaurants, or take a boat tour of the bay.
Everglades National Park, Miami Florida
5. Zoo Miami: Zoo Miami is home to over 3,000 animals from around the world. See lions, tigers, and bears, oh my! Take a walk through the African savanna, explore the Amazon rainforest, and visit the Australian Outback.
Little Havana, Miami Florida
6. Everglades National Park: Everglades National Park is a vast and unique wilderness area that offers opportunities for hiking, boating, and wildlife viewing. Embark on an airboat tour through the swamp, spot alligators and crocodiles, and keep an eye out for exotic birds.
Art Deco Historic District, Miami Florida
7. Little Havana: Little Havana is a vibrant neighborhood that offers a taste of Cuban culture. Enjoy a delicious Cuban meal, take a dance lesson, or visit a cigar factory.
Miami Design District, Miami Florida
8. Art Deco Historic District: The Art Deco Historic District is home to over 800 Art Deco buildings, making it the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world. Take a walking tour of the district, admire the colorful and eclectic architecture, and learn about the history of Art Deco in Miami.
Freedom Tower, Miami Florida
9. Miami Design District: Miami Design District is a luxury shopping and dining district that is home to high-end boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants. Browse the designer shops, admire the contemporary art, and enjoy a gourmet meal at one of the upscale restaurants.